Our aim is to promote health and happiness with our products while also informing a wider public about the plight of the honeybee.
beefayre donates 3% of its profits to bee conservation and research, and aims to encourage a deeper understanding of our connectedness with bees and their plight.
- Protect our bees & their habitats - without them our very existence is threatened.
- Consume with care - create quality products that do not cost the earth - literally!
- Champion biodiversity - to encourage a diverse habitat for bees and other pollinators.
- Sustainability top to bottom - to ensure ingredients are sustainably sourced and to keep packaging low impact.
- Rediscover ancient wisdom – to learn about bees and the healing products from nature’s own larder.
- Think interconnectedness – the health of our bees is a barometer of the health of our planet.
'If we and the rest of the back-boned animals were to disappear overnight, the rest of the world would get on pretty well. But if the invertebrates were to disappear, the world's ecosystems would collaps.' Sir David Attenborough